Those traveling by foot, wheelchair, or bicycle are the most vulnerable users of American roads. If you are injured in any kind of automobile accident, you need a personal injury lawyer to help you get the care and compensation you deserve. To learn more about pedestrian accidents, stay informed about your legal rights with these helpful articles:
- Read these helpful tips for pedestrian and auto safety from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Check out this assessment of pedestrian injuries and fatalities from the Center for Problem-Oriented Policing for advice on how to make your local community safer.
- Learn more about cognitive, physical, and communication problems that can arise from traumatic brain injuries with this article from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Find out more about the differences between mild, moderate, and severe traumatic brain injuries with this factsheet from the Mayo Clinic.
- Whether you’re a pedestrian or a driver, protect yourself on the road with these safety rules.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, Sussman & Simcox: Attorneys at Law can provide the legal representation you need and the compassion you deserve. Whether you are the victim of a car accident or medical malpractice or have suffered another personal injury, our lawyers will fight for your right to justice and fair compensation. To learn more about our services, call our Gaithersburg office at (301) 840-0404 today.