Personal Injury Claims Attorney
Trusted Legal Assistance for Personal Injury Claims in Rockville, Gaithersburg & Surrounding Areas
When you have been injured as a result of another’s negligence, you should have the best representation possible. Our skilled Gaithersburg and Rockville personal injury attorneys will fight on your behalf to ensure you get the compensation you truly deserve. When you choose to have Sussman & Simcox represent your personal injury case, we use our extensive knowledge and 40 years of combined experience to ensure a positive outcome. Read on to learn more about the personal injury and auto accident cases we cover, and schedule a consultation with our legal team by calling us at (301) 840-0404 today!
Personal Injury Claims
As long as you are safe, observant, and responsible, you should be able to avoid injuries. However, there are many careless individuals in the world who may cause you injury through no fault of your own. If you suffer an injury that’s caused by someone else, you shouldn’t have to incur medical expenses and other costs associated with your injury. Now proudly serving clients in Gaithersburg, Rockville, and the surrounding areas, our personal injury lawyers at Sussman & Simcox can help you file a personal injury claim for your auto accident, premises liability, medical malpractice, or other personal injury case. Read on to learn about all of the personal injury legal areas we cover.
- Auto Accident and Auto Injury Claims: Many auto accidents involve more than one party, yet they are often the result of just one single party. If you have been hurt in an auto accident and are not to blame, we can help sort out the liability claims, and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Premises Liability: All property owners have a responsibility to keep their property reasonably safe for their invited guests. If you slip and fall on a hazardous surface in a private home or business, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals are trained to provide a certain level of care. If you needlessly suffer as a result of a careless medical mistake, you may have a valid medical malpractice case.
- Defective Products: Potentially dangerous products should be clearly marked as such on the packaging. You should be able to use a product for its intended purpose without suffering an injury.
Why Hire Our Personal Injury Attorneys?
The number one reason to hire a personal injury attorney is that a professional has the experience and knowledge to handle your claim properly. At Sussman & Simcox, our personal injury attorneys will be your guide through the claims process to help you receive a settlement that will provide compensation for lost work, medical bills, and more. Working with our lawyers takes the significant stress and risk of handling your own case out of your hands, so you can focus on returning to your normal life.
Our personal injury attorneys have experience dealing with insurance companies, transportation companies, and defense lawyers . When you work with us, you will never need to represent yourself or deal with these entities on your own. The time following a personal injury can be a stressful one; let our experienced personal injury attorneys at Sussman & Simcox give you the legal counsel and representation you need.
Questions About Your Case? We Can Help
If you are unsure about whether to seek help from a personal injury lawyer, it is important to consider several questions.
At Sussman & Simcox, our experienced personal injury attorneys can help you with the following questions and more.
- Who will pay for my expensive medical bills?
- If I can’t work due to my injuries, how do I recover my lost wages?
- Is my own insurance responsible to have my car repaired?
- Do I have to provide a recorded statement to the other insurance company?
- What if the other driver/person involved had no insurance?
- The other insurance company denied my claim. Is my case now over?
- What is considered fair compensation for my injuries?
Our lawyers will answer all of your questions and fight for your rights to adequate reimbursement immediately to relieve the financial burden of accident or injury recovery. Contact us as soon as possible after your accident, as there are important decisions to be made right from the start of a claim.
You Are Not Alone — Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Today!
We are very familiar with the courts in the Gaithersburg and Rockville areas, giving us the advantage of being able to obtain fair settlements easily. Our legal team is also very skilled at navigating the complex laws involving liability and insurance. At Sussman & Simcox, we offer strong representation to personal injury victims. If you’ve been seriously injured, you deserve the compassionate attention of a personal injury attorney. Our goal is to help you attain a fair compensation when you choose to retain our services. We are here to assist you during this difficult time. Contact Sussman & Simcox today at (301) 840-0404 to arrange a free consultation!
Experience On Your Side
- Hundreds of Cases Tried
- Free Confidential Consultations
- 40+ Years of Combined Experience
- Millions of Dollars in Settlements & Verdicts
- Serving Clients across the State of Maryland