If you’ve been the victim of a car accident in the Silver Spring area, you may need the help of a personal injury lawyer to obtain the financial compensation you deserve. To learn more about Maryland law and the ways a car accident can affect your life, check out these links. For a free consultation to discuss your accident, call (301) 840-0404 to reach the personal injury lawyers with Sussman & Simcox.
- Traumatic brain injuries can affect a victim for the rest of his life. Read on to find out more about these serious injuries.
- According to Consumer Reports, cars’ blind spots are larger than ever due to new design trends.
- Contributory negligence can be harsh for plaintiffs in personal injury lawsuits, but the “last clear chance” doctrine mitigates this.
- For information about spinal cord injuries, check out this link.
- Not all states follow the doctrine of contributory negligence; indeed, the vast majority award damages on the basis of comparative negligence.