If you’ve been the victim of a car accident in the Silver Spring area, you may need the help of a personal injury lawyer to obtain the financial compensation you deserve. To learn more about Maryland law and the ways a car accident can affect your life, check out these links. For a free consultation to discuss your accident, call (301) 840-0404 to reach the personal injury lawyers with Sussman & Simcox.
- Traumatic brain injuries can affect a victim for the rest of his life. Read on to find out more about these serious injuries.
- According to Consumer Reports, cars’ blind spots are larger than ever due to new design trends.
- Contributory negligence can be harsh for plaintiffs in personal injury lawsuits, but the “last clear chance” doctrine mitigates this.
- For information about spinal cord injuries, check out this link.
- Not all states follow the doctrine of contributory negligence; indeed, the vast majority award damages on the basis of comparative negligence.
Contact a Maryland Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you've been injured in an accident, you need to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Gaithersburg office directly at 301.840.0404 to schedule your free consultation.