No one wants to suffer a personal injury, but if the unexpected happens, you need a capable personal injury lawyer to represent your financial interests. Medical bills and lost income can quickly lead to monetary stress, but a personal injury attorney can argue on your behalf so that you receive compensation to ensure your financial security. These articles offer more information on the circumstances that can cause a personal injury.
- Medical malpractice can lead to permanent disability and death. MedicalNewsToday.com helps readers understand what constitutes medical malpractice.
- This article from CNN.com reports on the rising occurrence of pharmacy errors in the United States.
- Auto accidents often happen because of distracted driving. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides an overview of distracted driving dangers.
- A frequently overlooked traffic concern is bus safety. This article from USA Today discusses the numbers reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration regarding bus accident fatalities.
- The Washington Post elaborates on the reasons why pedestrian accidents have experienced little decrease over the past several decades.
Sussman & Simcox: Attorneys at Law can provide the legal representation you need when you’ve been hurt in an accident. Whether you are the victim of medical malpractice, pharmacy error, or a vehicle collision, we will aggressively fight for your right to fair compensation. To learn more about our legal services, please call our Gaithersburg office at (301) 840-0404 to speak with a personal injury lawyer.