Would you like to learn more about the topics covered in our recent blog posts? If you are interested in learning what steps should be taken after getting a car accident or finding out more information about personal injury law, the following links may be of interest to you.
- For an overview of personal injury settlement negotiations, read this introduction at Superpages.com.
- Unsure of what exactly negligence means in the legal sense? Read about the significance of liability in tort law in this article for a better understanding of this concept.
- For a clearer understanding of what constitutes medical malpractice, read this article at WiseHeek.com.
- Curious to find out what types of losses you can be compensated for in a personal injury settlement? Read a lawyer’s contribution at avvo.com to find the answer to your question.
- At edmunds.com, find a useful list of steps to follow after getting into a car accident.
- Read this Forbes article for tips on staying calm and remembering what steps to follow after involvement in a car accident.
At Sussman & Simcox, we know what you’re up against — the medical bills, the damage to property, inability to work, loss of income, the red tape involved in dealing with insurance companies that don’t return your calls, their attempts to maximize your fault and minimize their own liability and the small settlement offers they make as they try to take advantage of you. What you probably want more than anything else in the world right now is for the whole ordeal to be over with and for life to return to what it once was.
We are here with you to help make that happen. What we want you to know now is that you don’t have to stand alone. We want you to know that we can help with your Rockville or Gaithersburg area personal injury case.
Have You Been Injured in a Maryland Car Accident?
If you've been injured in a car accident, you need to speak with an experienced car accident attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Gaithersburg office directly at 301.840.0404 to schedule your free consultation.