Unfortunately, some individuals and businesses will always be reckless and negligent, and people will continue to get hurt. If you’re ever the victim of another’s negligence, it’s important that you hire a skilled personal injury attorney to help you seek the compensation you need. For more information, call Sussman & Simcox at (301) 840-0404.
- Sometimes, even pharmacists make mistakes. Visit this page from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to learn about medication errors.
- Do you know what to do after a car accident? If not, visit this page from Edmunds.com.
- The best way to avoid an accident is to drive safely. Head over to this page from HowStuffWorks.com for some safe driving tips.
- Contributory negligence is a doctrine that many people think is too harsh. For more information, read this study from the Maryland Department of Legislative Services.
- Did you know that 29% of Americans take five or more medications? For more medication safety statistics, visit this page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.