Unfortunately, some individuals and businesses will always be reckless and negligent, and people will continue to get hurt. If you’re ever the victim of another’s negligence, it’s important that you hire a skilled personal injury attorney to help you seek the compensation you need. For more information, call Sussman & Simcox at (301) 840-0404.
- Sometimes, even pharmacists make mistakes. Visit this page from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to learn about medication errors.
- Do you know what to do after a car accident? If not, visit this page from Edmunds.com.
- The best way to avoid an accident is to drive safely. Head over to this page from HowStuffWorks.com for some safe driving tips.
- Contributory negligence is a doctrine that many people think is too harsh. For more information, read this study from the Maryland Department of Legislative Services.
- Did you know that 29% of Americans take five or more medications? For more medication safety statistics, visit this page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Contact a Maryland Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you've been injured in an accident, you need to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Gaithersburg office directly at 301.840.0404 to schedule your free consultation.