If you’re like most people, your health and safety is a primary concern. While you may do your best to ensure your safety, your wellbeing is sometimes in the hands of others. If you have suffered a personal injury due to negligence by a business, organization, or other person, you may be entitled to compensation.

Financial Settlement 2

Slip and Fall Accidents

When a consumer enters a business, there is a reasonable expectation that this environment is safe. Wet flooring and torn carpets can easily cause a customer to fall and become seriously injured. If you have suffered a slip and fall injury because of a business owner’s negligence, you can bring a legal claim against that owner. If a court finds that the business owner’s actions were responsible for your personal injury, you will be rewarded compensation.

Hospital Errors

Medical malpractice occurs when a member of staff at a medical facility fails to provide an accepted standard of patient care. When this failure inflicts harm on a patient, the injured individual may be entitled to collect damages. The root of many hospital errors is a general lack of effective communication. Sometimes, a patient’s chart or prescription dosage is mistaken. Other times, nurses or doctors will read the information incorrectly. These mistakes can lead to administering fatal dosages of medication, failing to recognize the severity of a condition, or even treating the wrong patient.

Defective Products

There are three major reasons why a product may be unsafe for consumer use: manufacturing defects, design defects, or warning defects. You may be entitled to compensation if a manufacturer failed to warn you of important safety precautions for using their product or if a product was made without proper safety measures.

If you feel that a third party may be responsible for your injuries, Sussman & Simcox: Attorneys at Law can provide a fair, honest assessment of your case. We don’t receive compensation unless you obtain a favorable verdict or settlement. To schedule an appointment, call (301) 840-0404.

Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment