Auto Accident Claim Attorneys
Help from car accident attorneys in Gaithersburg you can trust
Auto accidents happen to roughly 6 million drivers in the United States each year, with over one third of these leading to injury or death. When you’ve experienced an injury and you aren’t sure where to turn, there’s one indispensible resource you need: the experienced accident injury lawyers at Sussman & Simcox, Chartered.
When you feel as though your accident wasn’t your fault, it may be time to take legal action. Serious injuries caused by the recklessness or negligence of other drivers on the road may entitle you to financial recovery and punitive compensation, making one of our car accident lawyers the first person you need to call.
When you need personal injury attorneys you can trust, Sussman & Simcox is a Gaithersburg law office with over 40 years of experience and hundreds of cases tried. When you call, our team will go to work for you, fighting for your rights in court to get you the assistance you need.
Coverage for any accident
It would be nice if every driver on the road could be focused, experienced, and diligent at all times, but unfortunately, there’s no way to guarantee safe conditions. In reality, accidents are generally the fault of poor driving, and can almost always be prevented. Each of these forms of negligent driving can be the basis for a lawsuit intended to seek restitution for your suffering.
- Distracted driving – With the popularity of smartphones and tablets, it’s possible to be connected no matter where you go, and that includes behind the wheel. But that technology brings distraction. When drivers are texting, reading emails, or conversing and not paying attention, an accident is highly likely.
- Reckless driving – There is no excuse for driving recklessly or carelessly. Every year, countless accidents are caused by drivers going unreasonably fast, tailgating, driving drunk, ignoring traffic regulations, and failing to signal turns and lane changes.
- Poor maintenance – You take your body to the doctor when you’re feeling sick, and your car deserves the same. When drivers fail to keep up with repairs and maintenance, many different issues can arise that interfere with driving, like burned out headlights, broken wipers or worn brakes.
Auto safety makes a difference
Compact cars aren’t the only vehicles on the road. Whether you crash into a motorcycle or an 18-wheeler or are a pedestrian struck unexpectedly, the nature of your accident can influence your chances in court.
- Truck accidents – Due to the size and scale of trucks, these accidents can be extremely dangerous. Truck accidents can happen for a variety of reasons, including negligence on behalf of the driver, improper driving expectations by a trucking company, and equipment malfunctions.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycles don’t have doors, hoods, roofs, or safety devices like cars do, making bikers far more vulnerable to injury than typical motorists. If you were a biker injured by an automobile driver’s recklessness, you may be able to seek additional compensation.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents – There are more than just cars on the road. If you are biking or walking on a roadway, drivers have an obligation to watch out for you and share the road safely. If you were struck or injured by a vehicle while using the street on foot or on bike, we’re here to help you get the best possible result.
Get the help you deserve
When you’re the victim of a car accident, you need an accident injury attorney you can trust. Sussman & Simcox has been in the business of seeking compensation for victims over countless cases, bringing support and resolution to individuals and families across Gaithersburg. Call (301) 840-0404 today to schedule your free consultation, and we won’t charge you until you get the money you deserve.
Experience On Your Side
- Hundreds of Cases Tried
- Free Confidential Consultations
- 40+ Years of Combined Experience
- Millions of Dollars in Settlements & Verdicts
- Serving Clients across the State of Maryland